HOPPS GROUP ENERGY POLICY
As a socially responsible company and a major player in the logistics sector, at the HOPPS Group we are well aware of the importance of the goals set up in the National Low-Carbon Strategy goals.
To support the approach undertaken by the Group’s major brands, HOPPS has decided to take a series of commitments…
- Control its energy consumption of significant sources of emissions related to buildings, I.T. and transport.
- Continuously monitor and improve performance indicators and processes related to energy. Goals and indicators will be assessed and updated annually.
- Obtain the certification in 2021/22 for its subsidiaries: Adrexo, Colis Privé & Dispéo.
- Reduce our energy consumption, thus reducing greenhouse gas emissions by implementing a low-carbon action plan.
- Take into account energy performance criteria in the Group’s purchasing processes.
- Implement alternative distribution and delivery solutions with lesser ecological impact.
- Pay attention to stakeholders, particularly on performance energy investments that allow energy savings.
- Make all Group’s employees and sub-contractors committed to sustainable development by promoting environmentally friendly best practices.
- Respect and anticipate legal and regulatory requirements in force.
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR